Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
If you scroll down to the bottom of every page you will find the Town Calendar of Events. If there is an event that you feel should be listed, please enter the details in the comment section below for our review. Please provide your contact information to enable us to confirm the details.
- The Select Board meeting for June 19th has been rescheduled for June 20th at 6pm.
- The Planning Board meeting for July has been rescheduled for July 13th at 7pm.
Saturday, July 1st – OLD HOME DAY – “KVC Cookie Sale Fundraiser”
Wednesday, July 19th, 6:30 – KVC Quarterly Meeting
Saturday, September 16th – 3rd Annual Easton Yard & Bake Sale” –
Start saving your items to donate…details to follow
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Emergency Management Services: To learn about the activities and services provided by our brave firefighters.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.