Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
- Results from the 2018 Master Plan Survey are now available.
- NEW TAX COLLECTOR HOURS: Last Friday of every Month, 4-6pm.
- A big hearty “Thank You” to all of you who worked tirelessly to defeat the Northern Pass project, especially our own Susan Schibanoff and Kris Pastoriza!
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services: To learn about the activities and services provided by our brave firefighters.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets on the last Wednesday of every month at 9:00 am.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.