Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
If you scroll down to the bottom of every page you will find the Town Calendar of Events. If there is an event that you feel should be listed, please enter the details in the comment section below for our review. Please provide your contact information to enable us to confirm the details.
- The SelectBoard will hold an information meeting regarding the future of the former Ashton property next to the Town Hall, on October 17th 2016 at 5:00PM.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
- The Conservation Commission regular meeting times have changed! Please see below for more details.
- KVC upcoming schedule:
October 19th – 6:30 pm KVC Annual Meeting
November 8th – Election Day Provide meals for pollworkers
Contact co-ordinator Trish O’ Brien for scheduling 823-7002 or pmo52 AT hotmail.com
November 19th – 7-10 pm Game Night
December 10th – 6 pm Easton Holiday Party
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Emergency Management Services: To learn about the activities and services provided by our brave firefighters.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.