Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
If you scroll down to the bottom of every page you will find the Town Calendar of Events. If there is an event that you feel should be listed, please enter the details in the comment section below for our review. Please provide your contact information to enable us to confirm the details.
- The Memorial Day service will be held at the Kinsman Cemetery on Sunday, May 27th at 2:15pm.
- The Easton Planning Board have moved their regularly scheduled June meeting from 6/7 to 6/21 7pm at the Easton Town Hall.
- NEW TAX COLLECTOR HOURS: Last Friday of every Month, 4-6pm.
- The Easton Select Board will meet on June 4th at 4pm at the Crapo Building in Sugar Hill in conjunction with the Sugar Hill and Franconia Select Boards to discuss the Tri-Town Transfer Station Contract.
- A big hearty “Thank You” to all of you who worked tirelessly to defeat the Northern Pass project, especially our own Susan Schibanoff and Kris Pastoriza!
- Please note that the Transfer Station hours have changed. They are now closed on Wednesdays. They are open Mon/Fri 12p-5p and Sat/Sun 9a-5p.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Emergency Management Services: To learn about the activities and services provided by our brave firefighters.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.