Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
- Easton Residents: Please see this letter from the Select Board to you, regarding our unreliable phone service from Consolidated Communications.
- The ZBA will meet at the Town Hall on 9/19 at 7 PM.
5th Annual KVC Yard Sale: EASTON TOWN HALL
Saturday, September 14th, 2019 8 AM TO 3 PMDROP OFF DATES FOR DONATED ITEMS ARETUESDAY, SEPT 3RD and TUESDAY SEPT 10TH 10 AM TO 2 PM
SUGGESTED ITEMS IN GOOD USABLE CONDITION:BOOKS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, ART, FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES, SPORTS EQUIPMENT, HOLIDAY DECORATIONS AND UNIQUE ITEMSFOR QUESTIONS/local pickups call: 823-7223 or 823-5008
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The pricing for the Pay-As-You-Throw bags accepted at the Tri-Town Transfer Station will change as of July 1, 2019.
- The Tri-Town Transfer Station will be open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 9am-5pm.
- The Tri-Town Transfer Station will no longer accept Commercial/Contractor Construction Debris and Brush. Only Residential Construction Debris and Brush will be accepted. Transfer Station Attendant MUST verify name and address of resident/homeowner.
- NEW TOWN CLERK HOURS: Every TUESDAY, 1-6pm.
- NEW TAX COLLECTOR HOURS: Last WEDNESDAY of every Month, 4-6pm.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services: To learn about the activities and services provided by our brave firefighters.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.